The Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners is dedicated to delivering first class services to the public and our customers. The Commission has defined a Strategic Plan built upon the priorities of the community. This plan guides the work that the county does every day and helps decision makers to be responsible stewards of the public’s resources, which includes ensuring the financial stability of the county.
Fiscal Year (FY) is from October 1 – September 30.
- Budget: FY2022-23
- Budget: Tentative FY2022-23 Persons with disabilities may contact our Office of Human Rights by calling (727) 464-4880 or by email for additional assistance with this document.
- Budget: Proposed FY2022-23 Persons with disabilities may contact our Office of Human Rights by calling (727) 464-4880 or by email for additional assistance with this document.
- FY23 Budget Calendar
- FY23 Budget Presentations
- Budget: FY2021-22
- Budget: FY2020-21
- American Rescue Plan Act
- Budget: Past / Archive
- OpenBook - This tool complements the county’s adopted budget documents by providing interactivity with the revenues and expenditures in the budget.
The new Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) Map Viewer provides an overview of the major projects the County is undertaking to improve its infrastructure and essential services to Pinellas County residents and visitors. The Viewer, which consists of projects from multiple departments, can be sorted by category to view a project’s description and details about its status.
- Strategic Plan - Built upon the priorities of the community and a guideline to work that the county does every day.
- County Accomplishments Report
- Citizen Values Survey
About the Budget Process:
- Budget Process
- Unincorporated Area