Announcing Pinellas County's new Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) Map Viewer
The new Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) Map Viewer provides an overview of the major projects the County is undertaking to improve its infrastructure and essential services to Pinellas County residents and visitors. The Viewer, which consists of projects from multiple departments, can be sorted by category to view a project’s description and details about its status.
To view the active Public Works CIP projects, select the “Public Works Department” category filter located in the orange-shaded area on the left side of the browser window. You may then select a “Project Type” to further narrow your search for a specific Public Works project. The CIP Viewer is best viewed using the Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browser.
We want your feedback!
After you’ve had the opportunity to explore the CIP Viewer, please take a moment to complete a brief survey about your experience to help us improve the features and use of this map viewer.
For Public Works project information not listed below, please visit the Pinellas County Capital Improvement Projects Viewer.
- Beckett Bridge
- Dunedin Causeway Bridges
- Oakwood Drive Bridge
- San Martin Blvd. Bridge
- Westwinds and Crosswinds Bridges Project
- Baypointe Stormwater Acquisition/Park
- Fort De Soto Bay Pier Replacement
- Sutherland Bayou Boat Ramp
- Walsingham Equestrian Park
- Intersection Improvements
- Roadway Improvements
- Sidewalk Improvements
Roadway & Drainage Improvement Projects
- Anclote Road Roadway and Stormwater
- Crystal Beach Drainage and Roadway
- Crystal Beach Paving and Stormwater
- Lake Shore Estates Roadway and Drainage
Maps & Resources
- Pinellas County Management & Budget - FY22 Adopted Operating & Capital Budget Detail
- Locator Maps / Aerials
- Report Issue / Request Service
- Roadway Advisories