View county zoning, planning maps, property values and more.
- Property Information - including aerials, crime activity, evacuation zone, FEMA flood maps, fire stations, local government representation, voting precinct, schools, shelters, storm surge, hospitals, taxing district, zoning and more.
- Open Data Portal - allows near real-time public access to Pinellas County's Enterprise GIS data
- 911 Active Call Viewer - provides access to current 911 active call activity.
- Report An Issue - report / view issues / get app
- Municipality / City Boundaries Map
- Blueways Paddling Trail
- Greenways and Trails in Pinellas Map
- County Park Location Maps
- Park Finder -helps citizens locate and obtain information about parks and recreation facilities in their community.
- Current Water Levels - access water quality, hydrology, rainfall and weather data.
- Pavement Preservation Program - shows County Pavement Preservation projects as well as Municipal Services Taxing Unit projects.
- Manatee Sightings - sightings in Pinellas County waters are reported by the public through use of the Watch Line. These data are displayed on this interactive map.
For more information or questions:
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.