Community Outreach for East Lake Road Corridor Study
Public Information Meetings
Pinellas County held a virtual information meeting on May 18, 2022, and an in-person open house on June 1, 2022, to share information and answer questions about the corridor study.
To watch the recorded meeting, view the presentation and display boards, and learn more about the innovative intersections being studied, please use the links on the this web page.
Please contact our Office of Human Rights at (727) 464-4880 or email@example.com if you require additional assistance with these documents.
In-Person Open House – June 1, 2022
Location: East Lake High School Gymnasium
- East Lake Road Corridor Study – Existing Roadway
- East Lake Road Corridor Study – Traffic Projections
- EXAMPLE: East Lake Road Six Lane Widening
- EXAMPLE: East Lake Widening – Curlew Road-John Chesnut
- EXAMPLE: East Lake Widening – John Chesnut- Arbor Oaks Drive
- EXAMPLE: East Lake Widening – Pine Ridge Blvd-Trinity Blvd
- EXAMPLE: Innovative Intersection-DLT-Curlew Road
- EXAMPLE: Innovative Intersection-DLT-Keystone Road
- EXAMPLE: Innovative Intersection-DLT-Woodlands Blvd
- EXAMPLE: Innovative Intersection-MUT-Ridgemoor Blvd
- EXAMPLE: Innovative Intersection-RCUT-Lansbrook Parkway
- EXAMPLE: Innovative Intersection-RCUT-Pine Ridge Blvd
- EXAMPLE: Innovative Intersection-RCUT-Tampa Road
Virtual Project Information Meeting – May 18, 2022
East Lake Road Corridor Study Virtual Meeting Recording (approx. 1 hour, 33 minutes)
East Lake Road Corridor Study Presentation Video (approx. 14 minutes)
Innovative Intersections Explained by Virginia DOT (approx. 8 minutes)