Apply For or Renew a High Prescribing Health Clinic License
To promote the health and general welfare of Pinellas County residents, high-prescribing health clinics are required to obtain a license before practicing in Pinellas County.
All new or renewal high-prescribing health clinic license applications must be submitted through the Pinellas County Access Portal.
Click the link below, then follow these steps:
- Create an Access Portal account if you haven’t already, then login.
- Click on Consumer Protection in the toolbar. You may need to hover your mouse over the “more” option to find the Consumer Protection link.
- Click on File a Complaint or Apply for a License, found in the submenu under the toolbar.
- Accept the terms and click Continue.
- Click on Consumer Protect – License to expand the dropdown menu. Then select High Prescribing Health Clinic Application and click continue.
- Complete the application.
You are leaving the Pinellas County website and going to a website managed by a vendor.Visit Website