Solid Waste Master Plan – Vision and Values
To provide dependable, accessible and sustainable integrated solid waste management systems for the region in a collaborative manner, with visionary leadership to responsibly manage waste as a resource for the long term.
Values / Guiding Principles
- Inspire conscious decision-making and thoughtful consumption.
- Anticipate future needs to stay ahead of the curve.
- Balance environmental, economic and social sustainability.
- Seek regional cooperation and collaboration.
- Increase operational capacity of the Solid Waste Disposal Complex.