If you have a problem with any business transaction in Pinellas County, you can file a business complaint using the resources below.
Anyone could fall victim to a scam. If you are unable to resolve a problem such as defective products, erroneous bills or non-delivery of goods or services, the dedicated employees of Pinellas County Consumer Protection can help. Consumer Protection is a division of the Human Services Department.Learn More
- Story September 20, 2022 CONSUMER ALERT
- Story August 15, 2022 What can you do? Call Consumer Protection
- Story July 29, 2022 Beware of Unlicensed Contractors
- News April 29, 2022 Pinellas Consumer Protection uncovers multi-state real estate scam
- Story October 14, 2021 Disgruntled Contractor Takes Advantage No More