County Boards, Councils and Committees
Pinellas County residents can take part in County Government by serving on a board, council or committee. The Board of County Commissioners appoints citizens following an application process.
- News December 2, 2022 Vacancy announced on Local Planning Agency
- News November 23, 2022 New, re-elected County Commissioners sworn in at ceremony
- News November 23, 2022 Pinellas: Comisionados del Condado, nuevos y reelectos, juramentan durante ceremonia
- News November 15, 2022 BCC approves $2.25M in ARPA funds for nonprofit capital projects
- News November 1, 2022 Housing Finance Authority vacancy announced
Information & Services
- Board of County Commissioners Committee and Board Assignments
- Boards, Councils & Committees – Applicants
- Pinellas County Application Instructions for Existing Board Members
- Advisory Boards & Committees – Standards of Conduct for Citizen Appointees
- Pinellas County Boards, Councils and Committees General Procedures
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.