County Taxes and Fees
Pinellas County is home to 45 different taxing authorities which affect various tax districts including the Pinellas County Commission, municipalities, school board, transit, water management and fire districts.
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) facilitates and prepares the Pinellas County Strategic Plan, the annual County Operating Budget and the Multi-Year Capital Plan to ensure responsible management of public resources.Learn More
- News July 20, 2022 County releases Fiscal Year 2023 proposed budget
- News May 16, 2022 BCC approves funds for 270 affordable homes
- News February 2, 2022 Pinellas County awarded $28.6 million for environmental resilience projects
- News October 12, 2021 BCC approves grant to continue fight against opioid overdoses
- News September 21, 2021 BCC adopts final millage rates and budgets for FY22