Pinellas County is committed to reducing its carbon footprint by reducing our energy consumption and transitioning to cleaner energy sources in order to work toward a more sustainable future.
Sustainability and Resiliency, an office within County Administration, strives to make Pinellas County more sustainable and resilient to current vulnerabilities and future conditions, promote the wise use of resources, and reduce our overall carbon footprint, through internal governmental practices and external community services.Learn More
- News February 23, 2022 Pinellas County convenes Sustainability and Resiliency Advisory Committee
- News December 16, 2021 Pinellas County Government’s first two fully electric vehicles hit the road
- News November 10, 2021 BCC adopts resolution setting 100% clean energy goals
- News November 9, 2021 BCC elects 2022 Commission Chair and Vice Chairman
- News September 28, 2021 Pinellas County seeks input on first Sustainability and Resiliency Action Plan