Parks, Recreation, Culture & Travel
Pinellas County is home to more than 20,000 acres of parks and preserves and hosts countless arts and cultural opportunities. Take a walk or bike ride on the Pinellas Trail to see murals and other points of interest. Visit arts festivals, hike in the wilderness or enjoy the beach. The opportunities are endless!
Whether on the beach, at a lake, or in the wilderness, enjoy some time with nature at a County park. Visit our Parks and Preserves page for a listing, map, and amenities finder for all County parks.Learn More
- News November 15, 2022 BCC approves $2.25M in ARPA funds for nonprofit capital projects
- News October 20, 2022 Parks & Conservation Resources Advisory Board vacancy announced
- News August 17, 2022 Parks & Conservation Resources launches mobile parking technology
- News August 5, 2022 Celebration marks opening of Pinellas Duke Energy Trail
- News July 28, 2022 Elfer’s Spur Trail Extension of Pinellas Trail closed indefinitely