Transparency & Open Government
Pinellas County Government operates transparently to serve the residents of Pinellas County. Our residents and the media have the right to to see, read and copy any records we receive during the course of business unless the law says that information is private unless state law provides an exemption.
- News March 23, 2023 Pinellas County seeks resident input for quality of life survey
- Story March 9, 2023 Department of Solid Waste Achieves Accreditation
- News March 7, 2023 Vacancy announced on Pinellas County Housing Finance Authority
- News February 21, 2023 New affordable apartments open in St. Pete
- News February 14, 2023 Some County offices to close on Presidents Day
Info & Resources
- Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners
- Board of County Commissioners Meetings
- County Administrator
- Lobbying and Advocacy: A Public Policy of Open Government
- Government in the Sunshine
- Pinellas County Organizational Chart
- State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds: Pinellas County 2022 Performance Report
- American Rescue Plan Act
Pinellas County seeks resident input for quality of life survey
Pinellas County officials are asking residents to participate in a comprehensive quality of life survey starting today. Residents can take the survey......
Vacancy announced on Pinellas County Housing Finance Authority
Applications are being accepted to fill a vacancy on the Pinellas County Housing Finance authority to complete a term that will expire......
New affordable apartments open in St. Pete
Pinellas County and the City of St. Petersburg celebrated the grand opening of The Shores affordable housing apartment community. ...
Some County offices to close on Presidents Day
Pinellas County Government will hold an in-service training day for some county employees on Presidents Day, Monday, Feb. 20. This staff development......
Vacancy announced on Auditor Selection Committee
Applications are being accepted for appointment to the Auditor Selection Committee. Prior to conducting the annual financial audit required by section 218.39......
Pinellas County Commission elects Chair, Vice Chair for 2023
Commissioner Janet C. Long will hold leadership role for second time....
Vacancy announced on Local Planning Agency
Applications are being accepted for one vacancy on the Pinellas County Local Planning Agency. This is an individual appointment position for Commissioner......
New, re-elected County Commissioners sworn in at ceremony
The Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners on Tuesday evening welcomed three re-elected commissioners and two new ones. Commissioners Dave Eggers, René......
Pinellas: Comisionados del Condado, nuevos y reelectos, juramentan durante ceremonia
Comisionados Eggers, Flowers, Latvala, Peters y Scott juramentan su cargo La Junta de Comisionados del Condado Pinellas dio la bienvenida la noche......
BCC approves $2.25M in ARPA funds for nonprofit capital projects
The Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners on Tuesday approved the first round of the American Rescue Plan Act Nonprofit Capital Project......