Transparency & Open Government
Pinellas County Government operates transparently to serve the residents of Pinellas County. Our residents and the media have the right to to see, read and copy any records we receive during the course of business unless the law says that information is private unless state law provides an exemption.
- News December 2, 2022 Vacancy announced on Local Planning Agency
- News November 23, 2022 New, re-elected County Commissioners sworn in at ceremony
- News November 23, 2022 Pinellas: Comisionados del Condado, nuevos y reelectos, juramentan durante ceremonia
- News November 15, 2022 BCC approves $2.25M in ARPA funds for nonprofit capital projects
- News November 4, 2022 Pinellas County Government offices to be closed on Veterans Day
Info & Resources
- Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners
- Board of County Commissioners Meetings
- County Administrator
- Lobbying and Advocacy: A Public Policy of Open Government
- Government in the Sunshine
- Pinellas County Organizational Chart
- State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds: Pinellas County 2022 Performance Report
- FY23 Adopted Annual Operating and Capital Budget
- American Rescue Plan Act
Pinellas County Consumer Protection is advising citizens to be wary of solicitations for charitable contributions on behalf of Hurricane Ian victims in......
Actualización de Pinellas: Oficina de Protección al Consumidor del Condado advierte sobre el aumento abusivo de precios
Como el Condado Pinellas está incluido en la declaración de estado de emergencia del gobernador por la Tormenta Tropical Ian, los residentes......
Because Pinellas County is included in the governor’s state of emergency declaration for Tropical Storm Ian, residents and visitors are protected by......
Alert Pinellas You can also sign up for Alert Pinellas for emergency and neighborhood updates....