Transparency & Open Government
Pinellas County Government operates transparently to serve the residents of Pinellas County. Our residents and the media have the right to to see, read and copy any records we receive during the course of business unless the law says that information is private unless state law provides an exemption.
- News December 2, 2022 Vacancy announced on Local Planning Agency
- News November 23, 2022 New, re-elected County Commissioners sworn in at ceremony
- News November 23, 2022 Pinellas: Comisionados del Condado, nuevos y reelectos, juramentan durante ceremonia
- News November 15, 2022 BCC approves $2.25M in ARPA funds for nonprofit capital projects
- News November 4, 2022 Pinellas County Government offices to be closed on Veterans Day
Info & Resources
- Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners
- Board of County Commissioners Meetings
- County Administrator
- Lobbying and Advocacy: A Public Policy of Open Government
- Government in the Sunshine
- Pinellas County Organizational Chart
- State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds: Pinellas County 2022 Performance Report
- FY23 Adopted Annual Operating and Capital Budget
- American Rescue Plan Act
The Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners on Tuesday unanimously elected Commissioner and Current Vice Chair Charlie Justice to serve as Chair......
There is no fee or cost for submitting an application for VA benefits. Our services are also free. We appreciate veterans and......