Apply for a Petition to Vacate a Public Right of Way or Easement

Under certain conditions, you may choose to release your property ownership rights for public right-of-way through a petition to vacate. The second step in the process is to submit an application by following the link below.

1. Create an account on the Access Portal.
2. Next use the Develop link to apply for a Petition to Vacate.

You are leaving the Pinellas County website and going to a website managed by a vendor.

Visit Website