Apply for a Right-of-Way Utilization Permit
Right-of-way utilization permits are required for private projects that occur in County right-of-way, or land reserved for public use. Examples of projects that may occur in the County right-of-way include new or replacement driveways, sidewalks, sewer or water connections or temporary access.
Use the Pinellas County Access Portal to apply for a right-of-way utilization permit:
- Create a Pinellas County Access Portal account if you haven’t already, then log in.
- Click on Development Review Services in the toolbar, then click Create an Application in the submenu.
- Accept the terms, then click Continue Application.
- Click Development Review Services to expand the dropdown menu, then click Right of Way.
- Click Continue, then complete the application.
You are leaving the Pinellas County website and going to a website managed by a vendor.Visit Website