Pinellas County, Florida Website
How can we help you?
Pinellas County News
Pinellas County Utilities is launching a new water portal on June 11 that will allow customers to save money and water through advanced water monitoring features.
- June 6, 2023 Pinellas County announces departure of President/CEO of Visit St. Pete-Clearwater
- June 1, 2023 Pinellas to hold Regional 9-1-1 Career Fair on June 15
- June 1, 2023 Pinellas County and Largo Fire Rescue to host free Hurricane Preparedness Expo on June 3
- June 1, 2023 Condado Pinellas y Bomberos de Largo celebrarán evento gratis sobre preparación para huracanes el 3 de junio
Pinellas County Spotlight
Learn how you can help save lives as a public safety telecommunicator at Pinellas County Regional 9-1-1.
National Community Survey
Learn how the National Community Survey is gathering feedback from residents to inform and identify strategic planning and goal setting priorities for the Board of County Commissioners.
2022 Accomplishments Report
Highlights of Pinellas County’s many accomplishments in 2022 that help fulfill Our Vision: To Be the Standard for Public Service in America.
Boards, Councils, & Committees
Learn more about Pinellas County’s Commission-appointed boards, councils and committees and the service opportunities available through them.
Find information on these local government units created for specialized purposes and services.
Where Does It Go? Search Tool
Find local resources for reuse, recycling and disposal.
Most Requested Services
- Reserve a Campsite or Picnic Shelter
- Pay a Water/Utility Bill
- Apply for a County Job
- Report a Problem in Your Community
- Find Your Evacuation Zone
Most Visited Links
Enter your email address to stay updated on the latest county news, events and opportunities.
Household Chemical Collection Event
Pinellas County Department of Solid Waste’s collection event for household chemicals. This event is located at the Pinellas County Government Center, 29582 U.S....
- June 12, 2023, 8:00 am Mobile Medical Unit – Services at Bayside Clinic
- June 12, 2023, 9:00 am Development Review Committee
- June 12, 2023, 9:00 am Code Enforcement Special Magistrate Hearing
- June 13, 2023, 8:30 am Mobile Medical Unit – SVDP Center of Hope