Office of Management and Budget
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) facilitates and prepares the Pinellas County Strategic Plan, the annual County Operating Budget and the Multi-Year Capital Plan to ensure responsible management of public resources.
- The Office of Management & Budget (OMB) received the GFOA Distinguished Budget Presentation Award for the FY22 Budget for the 17th consecutive year.
- Pinellas County continues to have the lowest per capita debt among large Florida counties in FY22.
- OMB supported the stabilization of the Transportation Trust Fund in FY22, which pays for patching potholes, building, and fixing sidewalks, keeping traffic signals in shape, clearing ditches and other drainage structures, and maintaining bridges among other Public Works services.
- OMB’s Strategic Performance Management (SPM) team completed initial development of the County’s integrated performance management system, establishing consistent performance reporting standards and systems and initiating quarterly strategy and operational updates to the Board of County Commissioners.
- SPM also completed an evaluation of a centralized customer service transition in February 2022. Final deliverables included a sample roadmap and system requirements to inform future efforts to improve customer service technologies, standards, and training.
News & StoriesView All News
The Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners on Thursday adopted resolutions approving the final property tax (millage) rates and budgets for Fiscal…
- September 8, 2022 BCC adopts tentative millage rates and budgets for FY23
- July 20, 2022 County releases Fiscal Year 2023 proposed budget
- September 21, 2021 BCC adopts final millage rates and budgets for FY22
Information & Resources
Review the current FY23 Adopted Annual Operating and Capital Budget and the Six-Year Capital Improvement Plan:
- Persons with disabilities may contact our Office of Human Rights by calling (727) 464-4880 or by email for additional assistance with these documents.
American Recovery Plan Act: