Water Billing Payment Options
Pinellas County Utilities NEW Payment website coming
Our Pinellas County Utilities customer payment system is getting an upgrade. The new platform will allow customers to make payments at over 4,000 retail locations such as Target, Walmart, 7-Eleven, CVS Pharmacy, and other retail payment locations. Other payment options by electronic means including Apple Pay, Alexa, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay will be available. Please check back on this site as we continue providing more details.
Pinellas County Utilities offers a variety of options to pay your water bill, including selecting a different payment date. You can find more information on billing date selection here.
To manage your account online, use My eAccount.
For questions on how to read your water bill, visit:
If your bill is higher than normal, check out our:
Learn how you can save water with our conservation publications.
Credit card and electronic check payments are subject to fees. For more information on how to make payments, select your preferred method from these options.
- Pay your bill online by credit card or eCheck (electronic check).
- Make a credit card payment by calling customer service or using the automated system at (727) 464-4000.
- Submit utility bill payments at an Amscot locations. Amscot charges a non-refundable $2 convenience fee per transaction.
- Pay your bill via mail by sending the bill stub with your check payable to Pinellas County Utilities or credit card information to:
- Pinellas County Utilities
P.O. Box 31208
Tampa, FL 33631-3208
- Pinellas County Utilities
- Make automatic debit payments from your bank account by signing up for AutoPay. You can fill out the online application, submit it by mail or drop it off. You can also submit an electronic application at My eAccount.
- Drop off a check or money order (no cash) in a payment box at these locations:
- Pinellas County Government Center, 29582 U.S. Hwy 19 N., Clearwater, FL 33761
- Pinellas County Utilities, 14 South Fort Harrison Ave., Clearwater, FL 33756
- Pinellas County Utilities, GMD, 6730 142nd Ave., Largo, FL, 33771
- City of St. Pete Beach, 155 Corey Ave., St. Pete Beach, FL, 33706
- Pay in person at Pinellas County Utilities.
- Location: 14 South Fort Harrison Ave., Clearwater, FL 33756
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cash, check, or credit cards are accepted.
Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for more information. You can also contact Utilities Customer Service at (727) 464-4000, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead contact this office by phone or in writing.