Submit a Complaint about a Business

If you have a problem with any business transaction, you can file a complaint online or by emailing If you have any questions about filing a complaint, contact Consumer Protection at (727) 464-6200.

Click the link below, then follow these steps:

  1. Read and accept terms on the page.
  2. Open the drop-down menu and select General Consumer Complaint.
  3. Complete the complaint.

Once your complaint is received, the business will be provided with a copy of your complaint and given ten (10) days to respond.

Please Note: You or the party that you are filing a complaint against must reside in Pinellas County Florida.

You are leaving the Pinellas County website and going to a website managed by a vendor.

Visit Website