Request Lien Searches
When a property owner owes a debt for a code compliance issue, they may have a lien placed on the property. Either the property owner or a buyer needs to pay the debt before the lien is removed. You can search county records to determine if a property has a lien on it.
Visit the Pinellas County Access Portal to request a lien search:
- Follow the link below. You will need to create an Access Portal account if you haven’t already and be logged in to follow these steps.
- Click on Enter a Complaint or Request a Lien Search in the submenu under Code Enforcement.
- Accept the terms and click Continue.
- Click on Code Enforcement under the search bar to access the dropdown menu. Then select Lien/Violation Search and click next.
- Follow the instructions to submit your request.
You are leaving the Pinellas County website and going to a website managed by a vendor.Visit Website