Apply for a Contractor Change of Status

If you are a licensed contractor and plan to qualify a company or business entity in any name other than your own, you must complete a change of status application and submit it to the Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board (PCCLB). Follow the link below to access the form and apply for a contractor change of status.

Visit Website