Request a Utilities Connection

Requests for Pinellas County Utilities drinking water and wastewater connections related to building and development review should be submitted using the Pinellas County Access Portal.

Click the link below, then follow these steps:

  1. Read and accept terms on the page.
  2. Complete the application.
You are leaving the Pinellas County website and going to a website managed by a vendor.
Visit Website