- My eAccount – Manage your Pinellas County Utilities account online.
- Payment / Billing Options – View utility bill payment and due date modification options.
- Water Fee / Rates – Find rates related to water, sewer and reclaimed water. This includes back-flow prevention devices, connection fees, deposits, impact fees, meter connection, tapping fees and more.
- Watering Schedule / Restriction – View your area’s water regulations. Pinellas County has lawn watering restrictions for using city, lake, well and pond water. If you live in a Pinellas County city, you should follow the individual city restrictions.
- Water System Maintenance Program – Find information on water system maintenance dates and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Water Conservation – Find information on how Pinellas County Utilities promotes environmental awareness through progressive, industry-leading water conservation initiatives that provide for the protection and preservation of our drinking water resources.
- Drinking Water / FAQs – Find information on current water sources, read drinking water consumer reports, see answers to frequently asked questions and more.
- Reclaimed Water – Find out when you can water your lawn using reclaimed water, read detailed reports, view reclamation facility information and more.
For more information, contact Pinellas County Utilities by emailing customer service.