- This event has passed.
Mobile Medical Unit
January 7, 2022, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The mobile unit is a medical office on wheels that has provided free, basic care for more than 20 years. Emergency services are not provided on the unit. The unit travels to multiple locations in Pinellas County serving homeless residents who have no insurance.
What does the Mobile Medical Unit offer?
- Primary medical care, including lab work and necessary tests
- Wellness and prevention services, including annual physicals
- Cancer screenings
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Behavioral health screening and referral for treatment
- Case management services
- Preventative and restorative dental care
- Specialty care
For more information, see the Health Care for the Homeless Program.
Pinellas County complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. To obtain accessible formats of this document or for any accommodation, please call (727) 464-4062 (V/TDD). If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in a meeting or event, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. At least seven days prior to the event, contact the Office of Human Rights, 400 S. Fort Harrison Ave., Suite 500, Clearwater, FL 33756.