- This event has passed.
Virtual Workshop: Green Infrastructure Conference 2022
November 15, 2022, 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Annual Green Infrastructure Conference to promote bio-friendly means to manage stormwater run-off
About this event
The Green Infrastructure (GI) Team is a collaborative working group with participants from the Pinellas County Public Works Department, the Development Review Services Department, the University of Florida, and the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS). The goal of the Green Infrastructure conference is to promote the Pinellas County Stormwater Manual which provides new and innovative stormwater treatments.
This year’s guest speakers include:
- Hank Hodde, Pinellas County Sustainability and Resiliency Program Coordinator
- Dr. Eban Bean, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist of Urban Water Resources Engineering (UF)
- Zach Kent, Director of Stormwater Research and Development, Contech Engineered Solutions
- Chris Bogdan, Business Development Manager, Ferguson Waterworks Urban Green Stormwater division
- Nathan Jagoda, Nonpoint Source Management Program, Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Dayne Morris, Engineer Specialist III, Pinellas County
- Randy Ayers, Senior Engineer, Pinellas County
The cost for this event is $30.00. You can learn more and register for this event at Eventbrite
Pinellas County complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. To obtain accessible formats of this document or for any accommodation, please call (727) 464-4062 (V/TDD). If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in a meeting or event, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. At least seven days prior to the event, contact the Office of Human Rights, 400 S. Fort Harrison Ave., Suite 500, Clearwater, FL 33756.