Homebuyer Education Class Providers

(Ver en Español)

Participation in our First-Time Homebuyer Program requires you take a Homebuyer Education class from a housing counseling agency approved by Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

Below is a partial list of some of the agencies in the area that offer this class. To enroll in the class, please contact the organization via phone or website. Make certain you take the Homebuyer Education class.

Homebuyer Education Class Agencies

Locate Housing Counseling

You can locate a HUD-approved housing counseling agency near you using HUD’s agency locator tool. You will need to select Florida and then narrow your search by city or zip code.

Online Courses

We accept the online courses below. Online course fee may be charged. The Fannie Mae HomeView class is free.