For Residents of Unincorporated Pinellas
Unincorporated refers to property not within city limits. Services for unincorporated areas, as well as some services for incorporated areas, are provided by the County. If you live in an unincorporated area, the Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners serves as your local government.
My Neighborhood Services
Commissioner District Maps
Four of Pinellas County’s seven commissioners are elected from single-member districts in which they must reside. The other three are elected at-large, but must reside in the geographic district they represent. The following maps depict these districts.
Assistants to the County Administrator
Three Assistants to the County Administrator are assigned to specific geographic areas of the county to provide additional resources for these communities.
MSTU Special Projects
Municipal Services Taxing Units (MSTUs) are defined geographic areas of unincorporated Pinellas County that receive specific government services, including law enforcement, recreational services and facilities, and other essential municipal programs. A small portion of MSTU funds, called special project awards, are used to support culture, recreation and community engagement opportunities for residents in unincorporated areas of Pinellas County.
- MSTU Special Projects Funding Application Instructions
- MSTU Special Projects Funding Application Form
- MSTU Special Projects Sample Review Form
- Building Departments in Pinellas County
- Capital Improvements Projects Viewer
- Code Enforcement
- Community Planning and Overlays
- Development Review Committee
- Development Review Services
- Docks / Dredge and Fill Projects
- Garbage/Recycling Collection Options
- Golf Cart Community Maps and FAQs
- Flood Information