Apply for a Docks/Dredge and Fill Permit
The Water and Navigation section handles the permitting of docks and dredge and fill projects in both the unincorporated areas of Pinellas County as well as within municipal limits. Projects requiring permits from Water and Navigation include:
- private single-family docks, multi-use docks, commercial docks
- tie poles
- all dredging or filling within the waters of Pinellas County
Visit the Pinellas County Access Portal to apply for a permit.
Click the button below, then follow these steps:
- Read and accept terms on the page.
- Open the drop down menu and select Dock/Dredge & Fill Permit.
- Complete the application.