Submit a High Water Bill Check Sheet

If you have experienced a water leak on your property and it has been repaired, you may qualify for a leak adjustment on your high water bill. Follow the steps below to diagnose the issue or submit the appropriate documentation to let us know that your leak has been repaired, and Pinellas County Utilities will review your bill for a potential adjustment.