Pinellas County Community Redevelopment Agency
The Community Redevelopment Agency carries out redevelopment activities within the Lealman Community Redevelopment Area.
Special District Information
- The full legal name of the special district:
Pinellas County Community Redevelopment Agency.
- The public purpose of the special district:
To carry out redevelopment activities within designated Community Redevelopment Areas (CRAs), specifically the Pinellas County Community Redevelopment Area.
- Membership Information:
Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners
- The fiscal year of the special district:
October 1 – September 30.
- The full text of the special district’s charter (or special law, ordinance, or resolution creating the district):
- Resolution 15-62 – Creating the Lealman Community Redevelopment Area.
- Ordinance 15-29 – Establishing the Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners as the Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA).
- Ordinance 16-35 – Establishing Tax Increment Financing for Lealman CRA.
- Ordinance 16-36 – Amending CRA Agency Name.
- Resolution 16-40 – Approving Lealman CRA Plan.
- Resolution 17-36 – Amending Lealman CRA Plan.
- Resolution 19-10 – Delegated Authority to County Administrator.
- Resolution 19-11 – Amending Lealman CRA Plan.
- The date of establishment:
July 21, 2015.
- The establishing entity:
Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners.
- The statute(s) under which the special district operates, if different from the statute or statutes under which the special district was established:
Chapter 163 Part III.
Special District & DEO Contact Information
- Contact Name: Christopher D. Moore
- Mailing address:
Lealman Exchange, 5175 45th Street N, St. Petersburg, FL 33714
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Telephone number: (727) 464-5404
- Website URL: www.pinellas.gov/lealman-community-redevelopment-area/
Boundary and Services Information
- A description of the boundaries or service area of the special district:
- Description of the services provided by the special district:
Carry out redevelopment activities within designated Community Redevelopment Areas (CRAs), specifically the Lealman Community Redevelopment Area.
- List all taxes, fees, assessments, or charges imposed and collected by the special district, including the rates or amounts for the fiscal year and the statutory authority for the levy of the tax, fee, assessment, or charge. (For purposes of this subparagraph, charges do not include patient charges by a hospital or other health care provider.)
*Interest may Inc or Dec Fair Value
|MSTU TIF Contribution||$502,976|
|Countywide TIF Contribution||$1,294,506|
|Other Misc. Revenues||$137|
|MSTU TIF Contribution||$616,980|
|Countywide TIF Contribution||$1,587,270|
|FY22 Millage Rates|
- A code of ethics adopted by the special district, if applicable, and a hyperlink to generally applicable ethics provisions:
State of Florida Code of Ethics for Public Officers and Employees.
- The budget for the special district, in addition to amendments in accordance with s. 189.016:
Lealman CRA Trust Adopted FY21 Budget
Lealman CRA Trust Adopted FY22 Budget
FY23 Tentative Budget
- The final, complete audit report for the most recent completed fiscal year, and audit reports required by law or authorized by the governing body of the special district: