County Budget and Finance
The County Budget is adopted annually following a year-round process that begins in October with the new fiscal year.
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) facilitates and prepares the Pinellas County Strategic Plan, the annual County Operating Budget and the Multi-Year Capital Plan to ensure responsible management of public resources.Learn More
- News September 22, 2022 BCC adopts final millage rate and budgets for FY23
- News September 8, 2022 BCC adopts tentative millage rates and budgets for FY23
- News July 20, 2022 County releases Fiscal Year 2023 proposed budget
- News February 9, 2022 Pinellas County awarded more than $17 million for flood protection along Joe’s Creek
- News February 2, 2022 Pinellas County awarded $28.6 million for environmental resilience projects