Adult Emergency Financial Assistance Program
Available to qualifying adults who need a helping hand during unexpected financial hardships.
- Past due rent to avoid eviction
- Emergency mortgage assistance to reduce the risk of foreclosure
- Utility assistance to prevent unhealthy living conditions or eviction
- Emergency transportation assistance for work or medical appointments
- Work-related expenses that cause unexpected financial hardship
- 18 years of age or older, or legally emancipated youth
- Without minor children in household
- Qualifying emergency need
- Income at 200% of the Federal Poverty Level or below:
- $29,160 annually or
- $2,430 monthly for a one-person household
Call 2-1-1 from any phone in Pinellas County text your zip code to 898211 to determine qualifications. 2-1-1 is available 24 hours each day.
The Financial Assistance Program processes requests between 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The 2-1-1 fax number is (727) 255-5156.
Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Proof of income
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Evidence of qualified need
- Proof of Pinellas County residency (two required)
- Proof of assets for requests over $1,000