Forward Pinellas Board Meeting
August 14, 2024, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Forward Pinellas Board meeting will be held in The Palm Room at 333 Chestnut Street, Clearwater, FL
Watch/listen to the meeting live:
- Pinellas County website (pinellas.gov/pinellas-county-connection-television-pcc-tv/)
- YouTube (youtube.com/pcctv1)
- On cable television: Spectrum 637, Frontier 44, WOW! 18
Send advance public comments:
- Leave a voicemail at 727-464-5307
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All comments received by 5 p.m. the day before the meeting will be included as part of the official record for this meeting and will be available for consideration by the commission before any action is taken.
Pinellas County complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. To obtain accessible formats of this document or for any accommodation, please call (727) 464-4062 (V/TDD). If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in a meeting or event, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. At least seven days prior to the event, contact the Office of Human Rights, 400 S. Fort Harrison Ave., Suite 500, Clearwater, FL 33756.