Right of Way Utilization Permit Application

When working in the right of way of a property, make sure to apply for a Right of Way Permit on the Pinellas County Access Portal. If the property is protected or you have been instructed by a supervisor, please use the PDF below and mail in or drop off this form to 440 Court St Clearwater FL 33756.

Apply through the Pinellas County Access Portal