Pinellas County Access Portal Instructions
You can apply for services using the Pinellas County Access Portal. The following guides are linked here to help you. If you have questions regarding the portal, please contact us at (727) 464-3888.
Documents are supplied in Portable Document File (PDF) format.
License holders must have their accounts approved. Here’s how to get approved.
- Link a License to an Existing Account
- Upload a Verification Document
- Us the Contact us form to upload a photo ID
If you have agents or delegates they must have their own account. Their accounts get linked to the license holders.
- Apply for a Permit
- Apply for or Renew an Adult Use License
- Apply for or Renew a Bingo License
- Apply for or Renew a High Prescribing Health Clinic License
- Pay a Fee
- Make Revisions to an Existing Record
- Schedule an Inspection
- Window/Door Replacement and/or Impact Shutter Permit Form
- Windows and Doors Opening Protection Exception Form
- All Pinellas County Access Portal Videos
- Create an Account
- Start an Application
- Schedule Inspections
- Creating an Application with Connected License
- Pay Additional Fees
- Digital Plan Room
Access Portal Help
If you have questions or need assistance with the Pinellas County Access Portal, please contact us or call us at (727) 464-3888 and press 4. Feel free to submit screenshots or tell us about any errors you encounter.