Apply for or Renew an Adult Use License

Adult use establishments in unincorporated areas of Pinellas County must obtain a license from the Office of Consumer Protection before they can open. Business owners can apply for an adult use license through the Pinellas County Access Portal.

Click the link below, then follow these steps:

  1. Create an Access Portal account if you haven’t already, then login.
  2. Click on Consumer Protection in the toolbar. You may need to hover your mouse over the “more” option to find the Consumer Protection link.
  3. Click on File a Complaint or Apply for a License, found in the submenu under the toolbar.
  4. Accept the terms and click Continue.
  5. Click on Consumer Protect – License to expand the dropdown menu. Then select Adult Use Application and click continue.
  6. Complete the application.

You are leaving the Pinellas County website and going to a website managed by a vendor.

Visit Website