Request a Certificate of Occupancy Inspection
A certificate of occupancy is required before anyone can begin using a new or renovated building. Use the Pinellas County Access Portal to request a certificate of occupancy inspection:
- Create an Access Portal account if you haven’t already, then login.
- Click on Building in the toolbar, and then Schedule an Inspection in the submenu.
- Locate your building permit by searching for the record using the instructions provided.
- Click on the appropriate record number to access your permit.
- Click Schedule or Request an Inspection.
- Select the applicable inspection type and request a date.
You are leaving the Pinellas County website and going to a website managed by a vendor.Visit Website