Pinellas County Access Portal
The Pinellas County Automated Inspection Phone Line
(727) 453-4000 Inspection Codes
The Pinellas County Access Portal offers the following services:
- Applying for Permits, including:
- Notifications to comply with asbestos regulations (for abatement of asbestos or demolition of applicable structures (40 CFR 61(m)).
- Scheduling Inspections (contractors only).
- Submitting Complaints (areas outside of city limits).
- Submitting Applications, including:
- Administrative Adjustments, Variances, Type 2 Uses, Rezoning, Land Use Amendments and more.
If you have questions or require assistance with the Pinellas County Access Portal, please email us or call us at (727) 464-3888 and press 4.
Please refer to our Permitting Guide.
Permitting work that goes beyond the footprint of the structure must be submitted to the Building and Development Review Services Department in person or mailed to:
440 Court Street
Attn. Permitting Services
Clearwater, FL 33756