Water Leak Resources

If you received a high water bill, our Leak Detector Guide may help determine if you have a water leak. You can also use the High Water Bill Check Sheet to help diagnose a property leak.

If you repaired a water leak on your property, you may qualify for a leak adjustment to your water bill. To request a review of your bill, go to the Leak Adjustment Request Form. You can attach a plumber invoice and other documents showing the leak repair work and submit the completed form to Customer Services. If you don’t have an invoice, you can instead complete the Statement of Repaired Leak form, have the completed form notarized, and email the notarized Statement of Repaired Leak to utlleakrepairdocs@pinellas.gov.

Leak Detector Guide

High Water Bill Check Sheet

Leak Adjustment Request Form

Statement of Repaired Leak

E-mail addresses are public records under Florida law and are not exempt from public-records requirements. If you do not want your e-mail address to be subject to being released pursuant to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office in writing, via the United States Postal Service to this address:

Business & Customer Services
Pinellas County Utilities
P.O. Box 1780
Clearwater, FL 33757-1780

For additional support, call Customer Services at (727) 464-4000.