Stormwater Manual Public Input Meeting #2 Information
View the meeting slides, including the proposed menu of recommendations for the manual, here.
Take the public input survey here after attending the meeting or reviewing the presentation.
The Pinellas County Stormwater Manual provides a comprehensive, responsible approach to stormwater design and management in Pinellas County. The Board of County Commissioners adopted the current manual on October 12, 2021, with an effective date of November 1, 2021.
In this current version, we propose a methodology to reduce pollutants when measuring water quality treatments. This will let the development community use a variety of best management practices (BMPs) to meet their water quality requirements. It will also help to encourage redevelopment and promote urban regeneration.
We also developed case studies to demonstrate the use of these new techniques and standards, including a cost analysis and other benefits.
- Plants and Trees for Green Infrastructure 7-28-20 – Excel – PDF
- Bioretention Media Supplemental Specification
Stormwater Manual Workshops
In 2017, workshops were held on March 28, April 4 and May 3.
- Pinellas Overview of BMPs – Part 1
- Pinellas Overview of BMPs Part 2
- Pinellas BMP Effectives an BMPTRAINS
- Background and Navigation for BMPTRAINS
- Mixed Use All Solutions
- Aud Part Afternoon SF Residential
- ST to MF BMPTRAINS Model 5-3-17
- Small Commercial Area 5-3-17
- Case Studies 5-6-16
Persons with disabilities may contact our Office of Human Rights by calling (727) 464-4880 or by email for additional assistance with any of the documents provided on this page.