Receive free alerts about emergencies and other important community news by signing up for Alert Pinellas, an emergency notification service for Pinellas County, Local Municipalities and the Sheriff’s Office that allows you to receive urgent messages on a variety of situations, such as severe weather, boil water notices, missing persons or evacuations.
- When you sign up, you choose how to receive alerts. This could be a cell phone, landline, text or email. You can enter multiple methods.
- Enter the location that you want to receive alerts about. You can choose up to five different locations. This way, you can be alerted if there is something you need to know about in your neighborhood, job, children’s school, etc.
- This system is shared by partner agencies throughout the county, so you only have to sign up once.
- Once you create your own account, you can change your settings any time.
- It’s easy to sign up for this FREE service. Sign up here!
- Your contact information is protected and will not be used for any other purpose.
- Frequently Asked Questions
List of emergency notifications from Pinellas County Emergency Management:
- Mandatory evacuations
- Hurricane information
- Gas leak
- Boil water orders
- Utility notices
- Flooding events
- Hazard event
- Local emergency
- See additional alerts below
- For more information on All-Hazard Preparation, review the Pinellas County Emergency Management website.
- To stay informed about emergency management issues, follow Pinellas County Emergency Management on Twitter.