In the case of a large-scale emergency in Pinellas County, this page will be updated on an ongoing basis.
In the case of a fire, police or medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
Report Damages from Tropical Storm Nicole
Hurricane Ian Post-Storm Information
- The Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) is open at the Lealman Exchange Community Center, 5175 45th St. N., St. Petersburg, to help with FEMA disaster assistance registration. Representatives from the Small Business Administration (SBA) are also on site, as well as information on local resources. The DRC is open Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The DRC will close for Thanksgiving from November 24 through November 27.
- The deadline for survivors impacted by Hurricane Ian to apply for Individual Assistance has been extended to January 12, 2023. View disaster assistance resources for individuals and businesses.
(En Español: Recursos de ayuda por desastre para individuos y empresas)
- What to do about debris, damage and used sandbags
(En Español: Qué hacer con los escombros, daños y sacos de arena)
Evacuation Orders: None
Public Shelters: Closed
County Information Center: Closed
- FL511.com for tools on traffic information statewide, regional or roadway-specific; Florida 511 mobile app; Twitter @fl511_tampabay; or call 511 toll free for updates in English and Spanish.
- View road closures
- Pinellas County roadway conditions on Twitter: @pinellastraffic
News & Events
During emergencies, updates will be posted on our Twitter feed: @PinellasGovTweets by PinellasGov