Create a Florida Retirement System Account
Employees may set up an online account for Florida Retirement System (FRS) as shown below.
- Go to the FRS website at myfrs.com.
- Click on New User Register Now at the top right of the FRS homepage.
- To register, enter the last four digits of your Social Security number, your six digit PIN that was provided to you during your plan choice period and your date of birth. Click Submit.
- If you receive a message that your Social Security number is already registered, you may have previously created an account. Click on Login Trouble at the top of the page and follow the instructions.
- If you do not have your PIN, you can request it by clicking on Login Trouble at the top of the page or contacting the FRS at 866-446-9377. The PIN will be mailed to the address on file at the division and you should receive it within 10 business days.
- You will now be prompted to create your FRS online profile. Your profile includes creating a username and password and selecting and answering two security questions. You will enter and confirm your email address to complete your profile. Click Save.
- You will receive the message: “User Registration Successful!”
- Once you have set up your profile, enter your username and password at the top of the header page and click Login.
Contact the FRS toll free at (866) 446-9377 or by email at email@example.com.