Human Resources Contacts
A team of Human Resources representatives is here to assist you.
Pinellas County Human Resources
400 South Ft. Harrison Ave., Clearwater, FL 33756-5113
- Phone: (727) 464-3367 (press 1 for Benefits, Wellness or Retirement, press 2 for all other inquiries)
- TDD: (727) 464-4062
- Fax: (727) 453-3573 (for Benefits) or (727) 453-3638 (for all other)
- Email: AskHR@pinellas.gov for general inquiries including employment verification (view additional emails below)
HR staff are located on the 1st and 4th floors as indicated:
- Benefits (email)
- OPUS/EBS and Personnel Records Assistance (email)
- Wellness (mail)
- Workforce Strategy (email)
- Classification & Compensation (email)
- Employee Communications (email)
- Employee Relations (email)
- Executive Office (email)
- Organizational & Talent Development (email)
- Public Records (email)
- Volunteer Services (email)
Map: See the Google map.
Old Courthouse (south entrance basement)
324 S. Fort Harrison Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756-5113
Visit our Pinellas County careers social media sites:
See a list of other Pinellas County social media sites.
Email addresses are public records under Florida law and are not exempt from public-records requirements. If you do not want your email address to be subject to being released pursuant to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by telephone (main number is 727-464-3367) or in writing, via the United States Postal Service at Human Resources, 400 S. Ft. Harrison Ave. Clearwater, FL 33756.