Dunedin Recreation Card
Dunedin offers the Business Fitness Rec Card to Pinellas County employees which allows County employees to join the fitness programs at the Dunedin Community Center at the resident rate of $10 per year. The card is valid only for Fitness Center Membership or Drop-in/Monthly Group Exercise Memberships. Must provide proof of employment.
What Are My Perks?
Fitness Center admission for members:
- Daily admission – $5
- Monthly pass -$18 w/Rec Card
- Yearly pass – $180 w/Rec Card
Your Resident Rate Fitness Center Membership also includes a wide range of discounted group exercise classes, for example:
- Full body workout
- Red Warrior Ride (an indoor cycle experience)
Sign Me Up
- Membership is open to Pinellas County employees.
- To purchase a membership, visit the Dunedin Community Center and show your County ID badge.
- Dunedin Community Center, 1920 Pinehurst Road
Please contact the City of Dunedin Parks and Recreation Department for more information.
Pinellas County Wellness Program and City of Dunedin Parks and Recreation