Engineering & Technical Information: Public Works & Utilities
Technical Documents / Specifications / CADD
Manages the planning, design and construction administration of county infrastructure and contains the functions of surveying and mapping.
Pinellas County CADD Standards
The use of CADD software allows the County and its related activities with FDOT to deliver CADD Standards and Software Configuration settings. Guidance is provided to the engineering community in producing plans that are in compliance with County standards. Pinellas County’s CADD Core Team continues to coordination with the FDOT-ECSO Office and FDOT Kit releases as a pre-requisite to the Pinellas County Kit.
- CADD Kit Request Form – Please complete the request form to access Pinellas County’s CADD Kit.
Pinellas County CADD Technical Support Group
The Pinellas County CADD Core Team, with the input from various CADD users within multiple departments and industry, has developed and will continue to maintain procedures and standards for Pinellas County CADD plan production.
Pinellas County is pleased to announce the production release of the Pinellas County CADD Kit for AutoCad Civil 3D 2022, Version 1.0.
Use of the production version of this kit will be a requirement of our internal design teams, as well as our consultants (under contract), in the creation and delivery of accurate and standardized electronic files for Pinellas County projects.
Persons with disabilities may contact our Office of Human Rights by calling (727) 464-4880 or by email for additional assistance with this document.
Public Works Technical Specs
- Hot Bituminous Specs
- Roadway Pavement Guidelines
- Minimum Testing Frequency Requirements – May 2022
- Minimum Testing Frequency Requirements – Sept 2021
- Standard Technical Specifications for Roadway & Related Construction
- Public Works Home
Standard Engineering Details
- Current: Public Works – February 2022 version
Utilities Technical Specs
- Standard Technical Specifications for Utilities & Related Construction
- Current: June 2018
- Archive: August 2015
- Standard Engineering Details
- Current: July 2018 version
- Material Specification Manual
- Pump Station Details
- Utilities Impact Fees
- Utilities Home
Pinellas County Stormwater Manual
The Revised Stormwater Manual was presented to the LPA on September 17, 2021, with the LPA recommending that the Revised Stormwater Manual be adopted. On October 12, 2021 the Revised Stormwater Manual was presented to the BCC. At this meeting the BCC adopted the Revised Pinellas County Stormwater Manual with an effective date of November 1, 2021.
Debris Contract Documents (Collection)
- Ashbritt Inc.
- Ceres Environmental Services
- CrowderGulf Joint Venture Inc.
- D&J Enterprises Inc.
- DRC Emergency Services
- JB Coxwell Contracting
- Phillips & Jordan Inc.
- Participant Agreement for Disaster Debris Collection