Community Outreach for the Dunedin Causeway Bridges Project
The PD&E Study is complete. No additional public meetings are scheduled.
Past Outreach Activities
Kick-Off presentations were made to local Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) advisory committees, the MPO Board and the City of Dunedin Ad Hoc Advisory Committee. (All files in PDF format unless noted.)
March 11, 2020 Public Hearing
- Dunedin Causeway Bridges PD&E Study Formal Public Hearing Script
- Dunedin Causeway Bridges Evaluation Matrices
- Mid-Level Bridge – Preferred Alternative
- Tide Relief Bridge – Preferred Alternative
- Dunedin Causeway Presentation (video)
To request project support materials presented during the meetings below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 29, 2016 – Public Alternatives Workshop
- March 31, 2015 – Kick-Off Open House – Hale Community Center, Dunedin
- February 5, 2015 – City of Dunedin Commission Meeting
- January 27, 2015 – Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners Meeting
- January 13, 2015 – City of Dunedin Ad Hoc Advisory Committee Meeting
- December 15, 2014 – MPO Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- December 4, 2014 – MPO Citizens Advisory Committee
- December 3, 2014 – MPO Technical Coordinating Committee
To be added to our mailing list, visit the Contact Us page and email us your contact information.