Sustainability & Resiliency
Making our community more sustainable and resilient means managing our resources responsibly, reducing our carbon footprint and reducing our vulnerability to threats like climate change and hurricanes.
Sustainability and Resiliency, an office within County Administration, strives to make Pinellas County more sustainable and resilient to current vulnerabilities and future conditions, promote the wise use of resources, and reduce our overall carbon footprint, through internal governmental practices and external community services.Learn More
- News December 2, 2022 BCC to host free Fresh Food Giveaway on Dec. 16
- Story November 29, 2022 Pinellas County joins American Flood Coalition
- Story October 7, 2022 Solid Waste and Animal Services Partnership: Pet Supply Donation Drive
- News October 3, 2022 Reclaimed water restrictions in effect until Nov. 30
- News August 17, 2022 Annual update of local hazard mitigation strategy plan complete