Voluntary Benefits Plans: Identity Protection
Pinellas County offers a voluntary Identity Protection Plan through Allstate Identity Protection (AIP) which provides comprehensive identity monitoring, cyber features, and fraud resolution to help protect your and your family against today’s digital threats.
The benefits are 100% employee-paid. Any employee may enroll, including those who opt out or decline the County’s medical plan. To learn more, view the FAQs below and visit the AIP website.
What is the Identity Protection Plan?
Through Allstate Identity Protection, you get comprehensive identity monitoring, cyber features, and fraud resolution to help protect your and your family against today’s digital threats. This is total protection for your family’s digital lives, from a brand you can trust. The plan protects you from the trail you leave behind from online activity, financial transactions, and social media.
- See and control your personal data with the unique Allstate Digital Footprint tool
- Monitor social media accounts for questionable content and signs of account takeover
- View and manage alerts in real-time
- Catch fraud at its earliest sign with a tri-bureau credit report and score
Allstate Identity Protection Pro+ Cyber Plan delivers comprehensive fraud monitoring and mobile cybersecurity.
What does the Identity Protection Plan include?
Protect yourself and your family with services including:
- Identity and credit monitoring
- High-risk transaction monitoring
- Dark web monitoring
- Data breach notifications
- Social media account takeover monitoring
- Remediation of pre-existing conditions at no additional cost
- Elder fraud care resources and specialized support for older family members
- Full service, U.S.-based remediation support
- Up to $1 million identity theft expense reimbursement
Who is covered under the Identity Protection Plan?
This plan covers you and/or your family depending on the coverage level you select. Family coverage includes any person who lives with you (sometimes referred to as “under roof”) or is financially dependent on you (“under wallet”) regardless of age.
How much does the Identity Protection Plan cost?
The premium is $3.46 or $6.23 per paycheck as shown below. Please note the definition of family in the previous FAQ.
2023 Identity Protection Plan Premiums
|Coverage Level||Bi-weekly Premium|
|Employee and Family||$6.23|
What if I have questions?
View our other Voluntary Benefits Plans.